All totems are crafted in San Francisco with a six-step process.
- The Totem is first digitally sculpted by Frank Wilder.
- From there the Totem will be 3D printed in wax at Frank's factory in San Francisco.
-Once the high resolution wax print has been completed the Totem will then go into a lost wax casting process. How this process takes place is the 3D wax piece is put in a container and liquid plaster is poured around it to create a mold.
- After the plaster sets, the wax is melted out and molten silver is poured into the plaster mold. The plaster is then quenched away to reveal the silver or gold Totem.
- The raw cast totems are then taken, tarnished and hand polished.
- Once polished the Totems are each looked over and blessed by Frank. After Frank spends some personal time charging the Totems they are then artfully packaged and prepared for delivery.